Thursday, August 25, 2011

Tramadol flexeril and promethazine the risk of seizure can i take?

Island Lake<br/>
I've taken 3 <em>tramadol</em> earlier today have being one around 6pm. It made my stomach wound consequently I took a promethazine around 10pm. Now, the pain is back and I want a great way off snooze is it safe to take my flexeril? I don't have a history of seizures but when I solace the interaction it says theres a risk for seizures. My pharmacist says what one.'s merely allowing that you've had history of seizures who work out I believe?<br/>
<br/>
Banner Hill<br/>
i take <b>Tramadol</b> daily and I have taken Promethazine with it. It may luxuriate the possessions of <strong>tramadol</strong> and general practice drug interactions site does say it may cause seizures blunt end i deem that is very rare. You usually be in actual possession of ~ off have a history of seizures in equalization of this to happen usually. It is also associated with copious doses of Tramadol, 300mg easing up. The Flexeril should be fine moreover. 9 epochs forth of 10 the pharmacy acting out advertise of you ~ off do anything chivalrous but casually high life drug reciprocal action variegate hand down shock with sudden fear you. It's always good to be far-sighted even if, you don't want to be another Heath Ledger.<br/>
<br/>
Samburg<br/>
I have a history of seizures and I take both Tramdol and Flexeril and it don't bother me at alll. If your stomach hurt when taken make sure you eat first. Sometime medicines hurt the stomach when taken on empty stomach. Report Abuse<br/>
<br/>
Meridith<br/>
Your safe, in high high doses of promethazine It could cause a seizure. I mean a ridiculous dose though.. take the recommended dose. The tramadol can cause seizures especially if you are prone to them.. but I am prone to seizures and have taken it before and it didn't cause me to have one.. but another time I took it and I had one. Then one different time I wasn't taking it and I had one. So. it's is your body.. I wouldn't exceed 100mg of it at once though, then you will incrase your risk of a seizure when on the medication.<br/>
<br/>
Michigan City<br/>
Believe the Pharmacist. It is perfectly safe to take the Flexeril now. You said you took your last Ultram at 6pm. Plenty of time to take the Flexeril. I take both Tramadol and Flexeril at the same time and have never had a problem. I hope you find some relief from your pain. <br/>
<br/>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive