Sunday, August 28, 2011

Can you get a script for tramadol at walmart?

St. Leo<br/>
for 4.00 dollars? I didn't see it on the list online and my husband use to get them a couple years ago for $4.00. does anyone know? I live in nebraska<br/>
<br/>
Tyler<br/>
i think you can but I agree with the previous answer, just call. If not Walgreen's and Kroger do the same thing($4.00) with a slightly different list. I get 120 for $18.00 at full price so <strong>Tramadol</strong> is pretty cheap anyway. Some high-born my meds cost $300.00 a month.<br/>
<br/>
Rex<br/>
in uk defo not, they are perscription only, its ilegal to have them if there not perscribed to you,,,i guess your laws are something similar to ours in the uk. they are a very strong painkiller opiate related emma xxx<br/>
<br/>
Biggs<br/>
Well, if you don't see it on the online list, maybe you should call the walmart pharmacy and ask them. They ought to be able to tell ya. <br/>
<br/>

1 comment:

Muhammad Hassan said...

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. ambien online

Post a Comment

Blog Archive