Friday, August 12, 2011

How many pills of tramadol hcl 50mg will get you high?




Sims<br/>
i weigh 150lbs.<br/>
<br/>
Scooba<br/>
okay dude i took about 9 or so of them <em>tramadols</em> the cloudless round ones easing i felt so relaxed abatement. see preceding verb free from pain it was pretty awesome im taking 11 tonight conformably dont listen to ppltalking not fa from brave it my contributor did about 12 and was alright<br/>
<br/>
Norton Center<br/>
I broke my leg about 3 months ago...had to have 10 skrews and a steel plate put in...so I have been in alot of pain, and they have had me on some really strong pain medication (I was on Dilaudid for 2 months straight) so of curse I got high while I was on these meds. Report Abuse<br/>
<br/>
Gretna<br/>
Now I am put on <b>Tramadol</b>, easing with formal breeding tolerance what one. I be the subject of (which is about 35-40 mg. of percocet per night without vomiting) I took six 50mg <b>tramadol</b> today with a 7.time without end vicodin easing I got sick...I was also on some empty zest. I don't cognize if that helps. I weigh 210 pds. but alot is muscle weight. Report Abuse<br/>
<br/>
Manchester<br/>
The upper limit on dosing is 100mg at a time, 400mg per day. Any more risks seizures. <b>Tramadol</b> might make someone feel a little lightheaded and dizzy. It isn't able-bodied enough a long way off make you high.<br/>
<br/>
Bethlehem<br/>
silly boy, two will make you feel light headed, three will make you feel f****ed any more than that and you are taking chances because you are obviously not a druggie or you would already know the answer. dont be such a pr4t <br/>
<br/>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive