Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My dr gave me 50mg tramadol for my back paini dont feel anything can i take another?




Bellwood<br/>
i am also taking Cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril) @ the same time..shouldnt i feel some comfort??<br/>
<br/>
South River<br/>
You should call your doctor and ask. Without your chart showing your height and weight and your diagnosis, it's difficult to say. Also, <i>Tramadol</i> may help extensive or immediate absolution and what one. will fashion a difference as jet. I do know that <b>Tramadol</b> dosage can be increased but it smut be done in the under world medical means.<br/>
<br/>
Joe<br/>
that medicine is timed released so you have to be careful on taking to many in a short time. It will sneak up on ya, also they are not very strong for back pain, I know I've been on them for about a year now and it helps better than ibuprofen but thats about it. I know he gave you flexeril and thats just a muscle relaxer. It depends on whats wrong with your back, but if you can get him to give you a shot of cortisone or a cortisone punch pack that will really help in a day or so. Good luck!!!<br/>
<br/>
Wheelwright<br/>
You can if u dont take any antidepressents of take the flexoril with it just to be safe tho ask your dr. I have been taking two every night for back pain and said screw the flexoril it doesnt help. <br/>
<br/>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive