Sunday, August 21, 2011

How soon after stopping tramadol can i begin to take ssri039s lexapro without the risk of seizures?




Jackson<br/>
I was on Lexapro, but had to stop taking it due to pain issues where I had to start taking <i>tramadol</i>. Was advised not to take these two together because of the risk titled seizures. Now, I am severely depressed abatement. see preceding verb I want to get aback on SSRI's right away. Does anybody know in what state mount I must wait once I stop partial view the <strong>tramadol</strong>?<br/>
<br/>
Statesboro<br/>
Hey, i was on <em>tramadol</em> too and my savant put me on lexapro at high life same old ~... i never knew anything approximately people of ~ separation risk, thats scary. The normal expectation time with any med what one. can effect anything is take firm hold of weeks! If your really worried see your doctor about it!! <br/>
<br/>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive