Friday, August 12, 2011

How soon after stopping tramadol can you start taking ssri039s lexapro without the risk of seizures?

Coldstream<br/>
I was on Lexapro, but had to stop taking it due to pain issues where I had to start <em>taking tramadol</em>. Was advised not to take these two together during the time that of the risk of seizures. Now, I am severely depressed easing I absence to get aback on SSRI's comely away. Does anybody know by what means long I must wait once I alight seizure the <b>tramadol</b>?<br/>
<br/>
Hallett<br/>
have a 3 day washout period to be safe (probably don't need quite that long) and then commence your lexapro<br/>
<br/>
Gresham<br/>
Tramadol - No prior Prescription - FREE Doctor Consult - Secure &amp; Discreet Delivery! Shipping to ALL U. S states and worldwide! Use code: &quot;66022910b1&quot; to get 10% discount! Medications for Pain Relief, Muscle Relaxing and many other Lifetsyle Improvement that are http://linkfrog. net/tramadol Report Abuse <br/>
<br/>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive