Monday, August 29, 2011

Is it safe to smoke weed while taking tramadol?




Valley Falls<br/>
I broke my wrist, so I had to go to the doctor this morning and get it set and get a cast. He prescribed me Tramadol for pain. Is it safe to smoke weed while I'm on this? If not, how long after I take it do I have to wait?<br/>
<br/>
Harlan<br/>
When I was young and dumb, I had mixed a painkiller - tylenol 3 - and weed after a minor surgery. These things have different effects on everyone - but honestly? If you're that concerned about it, you shouldn't mix both. I can remember that I ended up sleeping for 13 HOURS, felt like a train wreck the following morning and basically like I had an obnoxious hangover. As stated, different drugs react for different people. Don't do both, but I don't think it will KILL you, unless you have an adverse reaction to the tramadol.<br/>
<br/>
Erasmo<br/>
You should be fine and you get very high. I am currently <i>appropriation <i>tramadol</i> 50mg Immediate release pills and there has been no problems when smoking. Marijuana seldom (none that i be conscious of of, and so to be safe im saying rarely) causes problems when mixed with other drugs.<br/>
<br/>
Acme<br/>
Take one alone first! Depending on the dose this can be the only Damn it to all needed! MJ does not negatively impact the experienced user with pain meds. Should always take one alone before adding to the formula. Safe? Sure! Smart is another thing.<br/>
<br/>
Kupreanof<br/>
weed's not safe to smoke as is <br/>
<br/>

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Buy cannabis Ruderalis online | Buy hybrid cannabis-medimarijuanaweed.com
medimarijuanaweed.com is a reputable trusted supplier of medical marijuana or cannabis in Canada,USA,EU,AU
and most regions in the world. There is a vast array of products, you can order medical marijuana online
including indica weed,sativa cannabis,hybrid cannabis,Rick Simpson Oil,cannabis Ruderalis,cannabis oils,
marijuana or cannabis seeds.Other marijuana and cannabis accessories are also available in our stores.
Buy cannabis Ruderalis online store
Enjoy discrete and quick delivery with tracking option worldwide
http://www.medimarijuanaweed.com
email: sales@medimarijuanaweed.com
buy medical cannabis strains online
buy Rick Simpson Oil online

Post a Comment

Blog Archive