Sunday, August 28, 2011

Has anyone felt like this after taking tramadol painkillers?




Allenport<br/>
I was given <strong>tramadol</strong> conformably to the doc yesterday, 25mg. After pilfering one at 4pm i became very lightheaded, sickly easing sleepy. I went wide away bed a great way off see if i could sleep it off, but at 9:30 pm i was very sick abatement. see preceding verb today i hush feel very shaky.<br/>
<br/>
Villano Beach<br/>
I was prescribed them once and the made me really sick, nauseous and vomiting. I was told by a different doctor that I should not have been prescribed them in the first place as I am allergic to morphine and they are a morphine based drug.<br/>
<br/>
Bellwood<br/>
Yes, I had exactly the same reaction. I told the doctor and he told me just to take half. It worked.<br/>
<br/>
Hutchinson<br/>
yeah i've felt worse than this.....i had to go home from work they made me feel so ill......the only way i don't have these side effects is when i take them before i go to bed............can't possibly take them during the day<br/>
<br/>
East Meadow<br/>
yeah i felt very sick when i took them for a broken ankle...i ended up just taking half and it wasnt too bad then.<br/>
<br/>
Junior<br/>
whoopsy<br/>
<br/>
Alba<br/>
it could be the tablet dont like you, my hubby has taken them for a motorbike accident he had, he used to eat food while taking the pill this may help on a empty is is rather risky.<br/>
<br/>
New Home<br/>
Sorry 2 hear ya predicament bud, perhaps should let the doc know about this turn of events!....<br/>
<br/>
Lakeview<br/>
i was on <b>tramadol</b> for a long time i was ok i even drank which i wasn't supposed to do but they affect folks apocalyptic many ways. hope you are ok in a short time. <br/>
<br/>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive