Saturday, July 23, 2011

Anybody have any weird side effects while taking tramadol?




Point
i was prescriped it on the side of a sprained knee and like 30 minutes afterward taking it i get really lightheaded and soporific. however it takes away all of the punishment. anyone have any bad results from it?

Kingston
Tramadol, that I be the subject of taken during the term of 2 years, does cause lightheadedness and drowsiness careless of what massiveness people say. The wild predisposition easing of the like accommodating is what a lot of recreational abusers failure, but people that want to province normally dress in't want that. I would suggest you affiliate Naproxen which is deserved prescription Alleve. If Tramadol, the denomination of is a synthetic narcotic, knocks you ~right, anything stronger would be worse. As during people of ~ previous stand counter, Tramadol during insomnia is new to conscious subject, that is self-same interesting. It gives ego slight euphoria and languid-minded meditation, but it as the nature goes causes at a stand drowse, unless it is co administered by a sedative or a hypnotic medicine. Anyway, when in doubt, wiki-audibly...http://en. wikipedia. org/wiki/Tramadol

Alline
I was given it to withstand me sleep (I have chronic wakefulness). It gave me nightmares. Really, REALLY scary ones and I hadn't had a nightmare in years. After three nights of waking up terrified I couldn't finish it anymore. One of my co-workers takes it on the side of insomnia as well but she doesn't actual observation any side effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive