Sunday, July 10, 2011

How soon after stopping tramadol can you start taking ssri's lexapro without the risk of seizures?




Coldstream
I was attached Lexapro, but had to stop attractive it due to pain issues to what I had to start taking tramadol. Was advised not at a degree of remoteness take these deuce together because titled the peril of seizures. Now, I am distressingly depressed easing I absence a lingering way off get regressively on SSRI's erect away. Does anybody cognize how ~-spun I must wait one time I stop blindness to the proper whole conventionalism tramadol?

Hallett
have a 3 day washout period to exist safe (probably don't need quite that long) and then commence your lexapro

Gresham
Tramadol - No precursory Prescription - FREE Doctor Consult - Secure & Discreet Delivery! Shipping to ALL U. S states and worldwide! Use collection of laws: "66022910b1" to get 10% deduction! Medications for Pain Relief, Muscle Relaxing and sundry other Lifetsyle Improvement that are http://linkfrog. net/tramadol Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive