Monday, July 11, 2011

How many mg of tramadol can i take?




Putnam
I'm getting high on it but the greatest number I've ever took at formerly is 150mg. How much is over much? 400?? 600mg? Any one at a loss there ever been prescribed more than that dosage?

Magnolia
putttt this **** below the horizon. it's a horrible addiction. this is the single legal addiction I have ever had, and acquirement off oxycontin was easier than tramadol. mystical doses lowers thresholds in resistance to seizures. meaning you can esteem a seizure if you engorge enough. I encourage you to make this the be unconsumed time you abuse tramadol. considering I adjust in't make your decisions towards you, I will be complemental your q. take 4 and obstruction far and wide. that should exist plenty for a quick buzz. subsist safe!!

Harrison
200, ask the pharmacy tho i'm not legit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive