Thursday, July 14, 2011

Recently my doctor took me off vicodin 75 and xanax 1mg and put me on tramadol 50mg and klonopin 1mg dangers?




Chamberlain
I esteem been taking vicodin and xanax despite 10 years and he just poof! changed me. Does anyone know the risks involved?

Freeport
There isn't a great quantity risk involved,, you may through a trivial of withdrawl symptoms but probably not allowing that you haven't felt them before that time. I'd keep track of by what mode well the Ultram does,, it is in likelihood not going to work very well,, at another time you'll have to go back and have the doctor evaluate his change. And put on't let them try to idiot you,, you will getted strung uncovered on tramadol. It's just not taken in the character of bad as usual opiatesIf it doesn't labor he shouldn't have any problems putting you back steady the hydrocodone,,, or I'd switch doctors. You determination probably like the klonapine,, it's surrounding the same as your xanex in furniture. More like a valium. Good fortune. I've been taking hydrocodone and oxycodone beneficial to about 10 years due to a spinal column injury.

Seymour
I am on Vicodin and klonopin. Tramadol is in quest of pain, my mother in law is steady that. Maybe he/she accurate wanted to try a part different. After so long on ~y physic, you can become immune to it to that place it just isn't during the time that efficient any longer. Good luck

Royston
Are you having withdrawls? I'm not afflicting to scare you, but Xanax is a benzo and vulgar herd can die from benzo withdrawl. I give credit to vicodin is an opiate. You may feel like crap moreover the withdrawls won't kill you. He didn't give any explanation as to the change? I would have definitely questioned it. Edited to super~: Klonopins ARE addictive. I add that on this account that I see someone just claimed they aren't. Klonopins are in the benzo race, just like Xanax.

Coeymans
You are to all appearance addicted to those drugs and they may not have existence helping you as much as they should. Tramadol is not at everything habit forming and neither is Klonopin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive