Thursday, October 20, 2011

Has anyone taken tramadol hydrochloride acetaminophen for pain?

Mountainboro<br/>
I am wondering if it makes you loopy? I have a script for pain, but worried that I will not function well with a 7 year old at home. Any info? I get nervous about painkillers. Thanks!!<br/>
<br/>
Crouch<br/>
I was recently prescribed <b>Tramadol</b> 100mg tablets for my tendinits, after a month of using these i felt that i didn't insufficiency them anymore.... subsequent reflection did i realise that my body had become person represented on them. I suffered withdrawals such as insomnia, flu pretend to symptoms, headaches, restless legs, baseness. I am just passing on my experience of <em>Tramadol</em>, divert type <b>tramadol</b> cause to be followed by the 'ponder for questions' section in the vessel yahoo answers adverse to choice peoples stories about using Tramadol. Hope you get better quickly. x<br/>
<br/>
St. Edward<br/>
I have taken it all, and it has been just like taking an aspirin, I have not had any problems what so ever.....unfortunately, none of it helped my pain either......... <br/>
<br/>

No comments:

Post a Comment