Thursday, October 6, 2011

Has anyone had trouble with withdrawal symptoms after taking the drug tramadol for pain control?

Marsing<br/>
I took this drug for 8 years. My Doc took me off last year because the side affects got really bad. After being completely off of this now for almost a year, I still have occasional symptoms of withdraw. I saw my Doctor today and he confirmed this. Has anyone else had this experience after taking this medication?<br/>
<br/>
Fort Valley<br/>
Yea, it is possible, being it inhibits serotonin god knows what it did to your brain registries, Ultram is a horrible drug man, horrible and be glad you are off that ****.Ultram gave me the worse withdrawal I ever felt in my life. And I am no rookie man, if I had agun than I wouold have shot myself. I couldn't lift a VCR remote. And they lie about it still saying it is a non-narcotic!<br/>
<br/>
East York<br/>
I took <strong>tramadol</strong> after my knee commutation...my pharmacian told ego that you be possible to't accurate alight the <strong>tramadol</strong>...ie, if you took twice a day you would short commons to go to once a day..(he didn't say for how long), thus down to once every other generation...when you stopped did you go cold turkey? maybe what one. is why you quiet be delivered of withdrawal symptoms.<br/>
<br/>
St. Paul<br/>
you can get more info from http://cheap-cars. synthasite. com/?q=<em>tramadol</em> <br/>
<br/>

No comments:

Post a Comment