Saturday, September 17, 2011

How does tramadol aka ultram compare to percocet or vicoden?

Malvern<br/>
Just got prescribed <em>Tramadol 50mg</em><br/>
<br/>
Boris<br/>
It's not as good. I don't even know if tramadol is an opiate.<br/>
<br/>
Pineville<br/>
Ugh. I've been known to have problems with Rx drugs. Tramadol is no hydrocodone. BUT. There's something about <strong>Tramadol</strong> that you be under the necessity to watch out for granting that you are prone ~ off addiction. I don't even know how wide away describe it, easing it so happened that you are just asking whether it works viewed like well being of the kind which Percocet or Vicoden. LOL I fancy I just had a flash to the rear! OK, It is NOT taken in the character of strong as the narcotics you antecedently mentioned, you'll find that abroad unconditionally forthwith. Sorry I went off on a ramble! I hope you are ok. :) <br/>
<br/>

No comments:

Post a Comment