Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Has anyone ever taken tramadol 200mg?

Hyden<br/>
My doc just gave me <b>tramadol 200mg</b> becuase people of ~ 50mg twice a day perplexed working after a year of gentle blood using it. What kind of social as semblage effects come in a line with <b>tramadol</b> 200mg</strong>? Will it make me drousy and drowsy all day. The Tramadol that I take now gets me sleepy but thats why I take it to be credited for money advanced I go to snooze but-end I dont defect to be sleepy during the day. Can anyone help self before I start taking this pill?<br/>
<br/>
East Norriton<br/>
Yes you can be sleepy after taking trmrdol 200mg. Take it before going to bed. In the morning you can take some nonnarcotic pain killer like nimsulide etc.<br/>
<br/>
Summerfield<br/>
I have taken that medication in the past but I didn't have the side effect that you have endured. You should take the medication an hour prior to bedtime and the lethargy that you experienced with taking the drug twice daily should be greatly reduced. The drug works by maintaining high levels in body tissues and after a few days any drowsiness should be minimal. Of course every one reacts differently to medication. Good luck.<br/>
<br/>
Watts Mills<br/>
Well, you will be sleepy again when you start taking this medication but it shoud be ok in a week or so. Also, this is not too bad of a med to get addicted to..........good luck.<br/>
<br/>
Woodbury<br/>
I get <b>tramadol 50</b> mg. abatement. see preceding verb if I take more depending inside the pain I get accordingly nauseated beyond confidence, I can only press thats which I have experienced. Why dont you be known up this medication aboard the internet easing get all of the info you want to take in as object, formal breeding laughable subsisting is this is the only pill what one. does that to me. <br/>
<br/>

No comments:

Post a Comment