Friday, June 24, 2011

When is it safe to drink beer after tramadol?




Auburn
Last night around 8 or 9pm i took 9 tramadol. at this time it is 7am, i am never going a long way off drink yet, but in a few hours. is it safe to drink?(yeah i know its bad and habbit forming, just give support to me out with the question easing leave conventionalism trolling to forums or something)

Megan
I'm 2 days late so I hope your alive. I'm somewhat of an expert in the field of opiates and opioid pain medication. Tramadol, a synthetic opiate, can cause seizure's at doses higher then 400 milligrams daily. I would try not to EVER take 9 at once ever again. As for beer the next day, I think it would be fine, as long as you don't drink and take them together. ive tried to drink on Tramadol, it's not really snug, it's just plain weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive